February 29, 2020
Massy Technologies InfoCom (Trinidad) Ltd.
Massy Technologies InfoCom (Trinidad) Ltd (InfoCom) is looking for a dynamic individual to accept the role of Data Analyst within our Software Services Business Unit. The successful candidate will be required to provide guidance and leadership through data analysis, business intelligence, and data visualization. To also provide assistance in the delivery on consulting projects, advising clients, providing thought leadership, and supporting pre-sales development activities through support to the Digital Strategy & Innovation (DSI) Team and to analytic consulting services to our customer.
• Work on consulting projects for external brands by scoping, extracting, analysing and interpreting onsite tracking data to derive relevant insights together with our business consultants
• Develop new analytical concepts to test them with our clients so that they can eventually be integrated into our self-service web interfaces.
• Monitor and improve our data quality by analysing data from various sources, coordinating with client teams and reviewing calculation methods
• Drive knowledge regarding analytics, not only within the department but also within the company, pushing for new methodologies, and improving existing ones
• Design and build data analytics solutions based on requirements and industry best practices
• Create dashboards and reports to present information in a clear and efficient way through engaging visualizations
• Assist in the implementation and adoption of new platforms and tools from an initial design to proof-of-concept and production phases
• Propose and develop data models, including data warehouse, analytical and semantic layers
• Work with customer teams to align and integrate our data solutions with their initiatives.
• Provide consulting and knowledge transfer to the team members and other groups
• Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics (Statistics) or similar
• Strong Experience with code in analytics language (Python / Scala / Java / R), with interest in learning more
• Strong experience with visualization tools for the web (e.g., d3.js, Chart.js, Leaflet.js, Highcharts, etc.)
• Experience writing and utilizing RESTful API services and performance tuning applications
• Strong analytical skills with demonstrable experience in building dashboards with a keen eye to style guides and visualization
• Prior experience in a client facing role
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively across levels in an organization
• Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
Nice to have skills:
• Knowledge of at least one Python web framework (preferably: Flask, Tornado, and/or
would be a plus
• Knowledge of Elastic Search Stack (ELK)
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (Data Pipeline, Data Lakes)
• Experience with Google Cloud Platform (Data Proc / Dataflow)
March 27, 2020